Regional and national IGF initiatives should follow the principles and practices of open, inclusive, non commercial, and multistakeholder participation in both formulation of the initiative and in any other initiative related events.
In order to be listed on the IGF website as an IGF initiative, IGF initiatives should provide the following information to the IGF Secretariat:
1. A report of past activities indicating the members of the initiative
2. A list of main organizers comprising representatives of at least three different stakeholder groups
3. A dedicated webpage or website, with a contact person and a working email address
The IGF initiatives are kindly requested to include in their reports the following:
- Description of the organising process
- Description of how the multistakeholder model is maintained
- The published agenda
- The total number of attendees and a break down of attendance for each stakeholder group at the IGF initiatives meetings
In case you want to organize a national or regional IGF initiative, please contact us at: igf[at]unog[dot]ch
IGF regional and national initiatives mailing list
Please click here to subscribe to the mailing list.
IGF initiatives calendar of events
IGF initiatives calendar of events is available here . If you would like to publicize your meeting on the IGF website please contact us at: igf[at]unog[dot]ch.
Inter-regional dialogue sessions at IGF meetings - reports, transcripts and supporting documents
Inter-Regional Dialogue Session - IGF 2015
Inter-Regional Dialogue Session - IGF 2014
Inter-Regional Dialogue Session - IGF 2013
Network of IGF national and regional initiatives