IGF 2016 Main Session: Setting the Scene
60 minutes, 3:00 – 4:00 pm, Day 1, December 6, 2016
The purpose of this session is to provide a quick insight to the delegates and especially newcomers, into the history, evolution and improvements of IGF, planning for IGF 2016 and main themes, main sessions and linked workshops, opportunities for participation for onsite and remote delegates, via interventions from the floor.
· Ms. Lynn St. Amour, MAG Chair
· Mr. Chengetai Masango, UN IGF Secretariat
· Ms. Marilyn Cade
· Ms. Elizabeth Thomas-Raynaud
· Mr. Flavio Wagner
· Ms. Jac sm Kee
· Ms. Renata Aquino Ribeiro
· Ms. Avri Doria
· Ms. Constance Bommalaer
· Ms. Anja Gengo*
All presentations by panelists to be for 2-4 minutes.
· Moderator: Ms. Cheryl Miller
· Remote Moderator: Ms. Sharada Srinivasan