2016 IGF BPF on IXPs: Contributing to the success and continued development of Internet exchange points (IXPs)
¶ 4 Leave a comment on paragraph 4 0 The different sections of the draft will open in an new tab when clicking on the links below. This document is a living draft, the BPF process continues. Comments and additional input will be incorporated in (a) new draft version(s). The final version of the 2016 BPF on IXPs output will be published after the 11th IGF meet in Guadalajara, Mexico (6-9 December 2016).
- ¶ 6 Leave a comment on paragraph 6 0
- Introduction – What is an IXP?
- Scope and Goal of the 2016 BPF on IXPs
- How can IXPs contribute to enabling inclusive and sustainable growth?
- Explaining success: IXP best practices and experiences
- IXP best practice exchange and multistakeholder cooperation