Check list: essential requirements to be sent to the IGF Secretariat in order to be listed on the IGF website as one of the IGF initiatives
- Full name of the initiative and the full name of the person that is submitting the quest on behalf of the IGF initiative
- Full names of the members of the Core Organizing Committees with their affiliation(s) and stakeholder group(s)
- Dedicated website/webpage url
- Contact details of the initiative’s coordinator
- Details about your event including the logistics on conducting a Call for inputs
- After the annual meeting(s) is held, initiatives need to send their final reports
 The initiatives are independent in describing the Youth population
 Countries officially recognized by the UN.
 In case of lack of resources, the IGF Secretariat will help temporarily facilitating a dedicated page on its website, as well as a mailing list.
 For example: #SEEDIG, #igfchad etc.
 For consistency, the term “Organizing Team” (OTs) will be used when referring to the multistakeholder organizing teams.
 For the purposes of presenting the work to the wider IGF community, it is recommended to have a version of report that will be on English language, as well.