The twelfth annual meeting of the Internet Governance Forum (IGF) will be held in Geneva, Switzerland, from 18 to 21 December 2017.
The preparatory work is underway. Below is the overview of its current status:
- The summary reports of all MAG meetings held so far available here.
- Call for Workshop Proposals open until 3 May 2017. For more details, please visit this page.
- Call to hold Open Forums open until 21 June 2017. For more information please click here.
- The following Best Practice Forums (BPFs) are approved:
- BPF on Cybersecurity
- BPF on Gender and Access
- BPF on Local Content
- The following MAG Working Groups to help facilitate the preparatory process approved to be organized:
- Working Group on Communication and Outreach (WGCO)
- Working Group on IGF Improvements (WG-IMP)
- Working Group on Multi-year Strategic Work Programme (WG-MSWP)
- Working Group on New Session Formats (WG-NSF)
- Working Group on Workshop Review and Evaluation Process (WG-WREP)
- The second Open Consultations and Multistakeholder Advisory Group (MAG) meeting to be from 12-14 June in Geneva, Switzerland.