- IGF 2020 Summary
- IGF 2020 Messages:
- IGF 2020 Phase 1 Summary Report
- Parliamentary Roundtable Output Document
- Youth Summit Messages
Press releases and speeches:
- Opening UN Press Release, 9 November 2020: Internet Governance Forum calls for bridging digital divides, harnessing the Internet to support human resilience and build solidarity amid COVID-19
- Closing UN Press Release, 17 November 2020: Inclusive and meaningful access to Internet key for strong COVID-19 recovery, IGF concludes with calls for global unity to bridge digital divides
- IGF 2020 Opening Remarks: President of the General Assembly | ECOSOC President | UN DESA USG
- IGF 2020 Closing Remarks: UN Secretary-General | UN DESA USG Remarks
See also social media:
- Twitter: @intgovforum | @igf_data | igf_environment | igf_inclusion | igf_trust
- Facebook | Instagram | YouTube
|Intersessional Work Outputs|
- Best Practice Forums (BPFs) - final reports
- BPF Cybersecurity: Exploring best practices in relation to internetional cybersecurity agreements
- BPF Gender and Access: Gender at the Internet Governance Forum
- BPF Data and New Technologies: A dialogue on how users' data is collected, analyzed and used, and best practices to ensure that this data is used to bring benefit and not to harm.
- BPF Local Content: Local and indigenous content in the digital space: Protection, preservation and sustainability of creative work and traditional knowledge.
- Dynamic Coalitions (DCs)
- Compilation: “Key Takeaways” texts from IGF 2020 Session Reports (correct as of 17 November - to be updated when session report forms are closed)
- Compilation: “Policy Recommendations or Suggestions for the Way Forward” texts from IGF 2020 Session Reports (correct as of 17 November - to be updated when session report forms are closed)
- Compilation: IGF 2020 Voluntary Commitments (correct as of 17 November - to be updated when session report forms are closed) - Live List
- IGF 2020 session reports
|Geneva Internet Platform and DiploFoundation|
Participant outputs are produced by IGF participants from all stakeholder groups, and can be the result of specific IGF sessions, or be independently developed launches or statements produced to coincide with IGF. They may come from specific stakeholder groups, be multistakeholder in composition, or may consist of participants signing on in their individual capacity. IGF participant outputs will be published in a variety of ways. Reports from official IGF sessions will be published on intgovforum.org. Other bottom-up outputs will be published on a variety of platforms and IGF will endeavour to includes links to them from “IGF 2020 Outputs” page.
Geneva Internet Platform (GIP) and DiploFoundation outputs consist of just-in-time reporting from IGF sessions as well as a mid-IGF and a final IGF report. Diplo has also produced an app to access its materials. Outputs are published on https://dig.watch/events/igf2020.