This main session will showcase IGF Dynamic Coalitions (DCs) as examples of multistakeholder digital cooperation mechanisms. In the first part of the session, DCs will show how their work relates to the IGF 2021 issue areas and how this work contributes to advancing the debate on specific topics included within those areas. The second part of the session will be dedicated to a strategic discussion on how DCs could contribute to broader digital cooperation efforts and to a strengthened IGF.
[New] The session recording is available.
- Welcome and session overview: 5 min
- Section 1 | DCs contributions to advancing digital policy debates: 40 min
- Section 2 | DCs and the future of digital cooperation and the IGF: 40 min
- Wrap-up: 5 min
- Representatives of DCs
- Anriette Esterhuysen, MAG Chair
- Wai Min Kwok, UN Department of Economic and Social Affairs
- Jason Munyan, Office of the Secretary-General’s Envoy on Technology
- Jennifer Chung, APrIGF
- Tatiana Tropina, Leiden University