What are the NRIs Collaborative Sessions hosted at the annual IGF?
The NRIs Collaborative Sessions are interactive sessions organized by a number of NRIs from different regions on a topic of mutual interest. All topics are defined based on an open, consultative, bottom-up process across all NRIs. More about the NRIs collaborative sessions is available in the NRIs Session Guidelines.
|Planning the NRIs collaborative sessions at IGF 2021|
- Smart local solutions to connect everyone. Special focus: people living in remote and rural areas.
- Securing the trusted Internet now for the generations to come. Special focus: child online safety
- Enabling local smart solutions to close the global digital divides. Special focus: technical Internet governance, standards and cooperation
- Digital sovereignty and digital self-determination
- E-commerce challenges and opportunities in 2021 - looking at the national practices. Special focus: digital transformation and monetization
The NRIs collaborative sessions vividly illustrate diversity that exist among countries and regions across the world, on matters related to Internet governance. They point to related challenges and potentials, and inspires digital cooperation. As such, they stand in support of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).