Lightning talks are brief, to-the-point, prepared presentation on a specific Internet governance issue.
Stakeholders with demonstrated interest in Internet governance and who can clearly outline the Internet governance-related objective to be achieved through this session, are invited to submit requests for session slot through the application e-form.
Lightning Talks should focus on Internet governance-pertinent issues and activities. They should also link to the IGF 2022 themes, selectable in the submission form:
IGF 2022 Themes
- Connecting All People and Safeguarding Human Rights
- Avoiding Internet Fragmentation
- Governing Data and Protecting Privacy
- Enabling Safety, Security and Accountability
- Addressing Advanced Technologies, including AI
The inclusion of a background paper with the Lightning Talk request is encouraged. The standard durations to choose from are 20 and 30 minutes.
Session support: Webcast: No | Transcription: No | Interpretation: No
The deadline for requesting Lightning Talk slots at the 17th IGF is 10 June 2022, 23:59 UTC.