This first session of the IGF Parliamentary Track, titled Policy, Regulatory and Legislative Frameworks for Cybersecurity and Cybercrime: National and Regional Approaches, will explore the following key questions:
- How can policies, regulations and legislation help strengthen cybersecurity and address cybercrime? What should such frameworks look like?
- What is the relevance of multistakeholder partnerships for shaping and implementing those national frameworks?
- What examples of good (and maybe not so good) practices are out there?
- How can parliaments help strengthen national cyber capabilities?
- Oscar Stuardo Chinchilla Guzmán | MP, Guatemala
- Sheetal Kumar and Wim Degezelle | IGF Best Practice Forum of Cybersecurity
- Alhagie Mbow | MP, The Gambia (moderator)
- Marta Stickings | Cybercrime Programme Office, Council of Europe
- Axel Voss | Member of the European Parliament
Please note that this is a closed session, dedicated to members of parliament and parliamentary staff. The Zoom link will be sent directly to invited participants.
For more information, please visit Parliamentary Track IGF 2022.