The second session of the IGF Parliamentary Track, titled Implementation of Cybersecurity and Cybercrime Frameworks: Challenges and Solutions, will explore the following key questions:
- What happens after the adoption of cybersecurity and cybercrime policy/regulatory/legislative frameworks?
- Are relevant national authorities adequately equipped (e.g. financial resources, human and institutional capacities) to implement such frameworks? If not, how to ensure this is the case?
- What is the role of capacity building initiatives in strengthening cybersecurity – nationally and internationally – and advancing international dialogue on these issues?
- What does it take to ensure efficient and effective regional, international, and multistakeholder cooperation in implementing such frameworks?
- Serge Droz | Member of the Board, FIRST.org
- Tim Engelhardt | Human Rights Officer, Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights
- Arda Gerkens | Vice-President of the Senate, Netherlands
- Ikram Hassan | MP, Maldives (moderator)
- Jochen Michels | Head of Public Affairs Europe, Kaspersky
- Wout de Natris | Internet Standards, Security and Safety Coalition
- Solomon Soka | Head of Information Network Security Administration, Ethiopia
Please note that this is a closed session, dedicated to members of parliament and parliamentary staff. The Zoom link will be sent directly to invited participants.
For more information, please visit Parliamentary Track IGF 2022.