To reflect the full diversity of opinions on key policy issues, and contribute to the development of more tangible outcomes at the IGF, short, non-binding 'Geneva messages' have been developed. These synthesize the key outcomes from the two high level sessions and five main sessions planned for IGF 2017. The messages will be posted through the week of the IGF meeting.
- Main session: Local interventions, global impacts: How can international, multistakeholder cooperation address Internet disruptions, encryption and data flows
- High level thematic session: Shaping our future digital global governance
- High level thematic session: The impact of digitisation on politics, public trust, and democracy
- Main session: Empowering global cooperation on cybersecurity for sustainable development and peace
- Main session: Dynamic Coalitions: Contribute to the Digital Future!
- Main session: NRIs Perspectives: Digital Rights Online
- Main session: Gender Inclusion and the Future of the Internet
- Main session: Digital Transformation: How Do We Shape its Socio-Economic and Labor Impacts for Good?