Museum of Communication, Bern, Switzerland
Embassy of Switzerland in Poland
- Justyna Szczepanik, University of Warsaw, Responsible for EIT Climate Knowledge and Innovation Community
- Zofia Piwowarek, Head of Development at UN Global Compact Network Poland
- Bernard Maissen, Director of Switzerland's Federal Office of Communications (OFCOM)
- Flurina Wäspi, Independent Consultant in the IGF Policy Network on Environment and researcher at the Bern University of Applied Sciences
- Moderator: Pablo Padrutt, Head of Economic, Financial and Scientific Affairs at the Embassy of Switzerland in Poland
E-Visit at the Museum of Communication in Bern, Switzerland:
- Heini Alexandra, Reyes Veronica, Jaquemet Juri, Jaggy Thomas, Rohner Christian
Visit: Interactive Live-Stream from the Museum of Communication, Bern Switzerland. Podium: On stage Discussion organized by the Swiss Embassy Poland
Are we all e-wasted? Sustainable Dialogue in the Museum of Communication in Switzerland. E-Visit and Podium.
75 minutes interactive, hybrid event on the environmental impact of our digital lives, built around a virtual tour of the Museum of Communication in Bern, Switzerland.
30 minutes pre-recorded tour through the Museum of Communication in Bern, Switzerland (welcome as a visitor, tour through the museum with 4 team members of the museum; focus on phones and mobile communication, e-waste, resources/recycling), then 15 minutes online Q&A with 4 team members of the museum (including polls), finally 30 minutes on-site panel discussion with head of Swiss delegation to UN IGF and e-waste/sustainability experts from Switzerland and Poland.