The NRIs are collaboratively working on developing the 2022 work plan, building on the last year's annual workplan.
The preparatory process is implemented through a bottom-up, consultative process among all NRIs. This process is usually carried out through virtual meetings, surveys and open, written consultations through the NRIs mailing list. The final decisions are based on a consensus.
|Meeting Date and Summary Report||Agenda Focus|
|Virtual Meeting I: 17 January 2022, 14:00 UTC||IGF 2021 debrief and exchange of ideas for IGF 2022 NRIs Work Plan|
|Virtual Meeting II: 9 February 2022, 16:00 UTC||Coordinating NRIs participation at the IGF 2022 Expert Group Meeting (EGM)|
|Virtual Meeting III: 22 February 2022, 16:00 UTC||Updates about NRIs at EGM process; approving the final work plan and discussing the focus of NRIs sessions|
|Virtual Meeting IV: 15 March 2022, 15:00 UTC||Decide on the focus of NRIs main session and up to five collaborative sessions. [Meeting inputs]|
|Virtual Meeting V: 25 April 2022, 13:00 UTC||Finalize the topics for the NRIs collaborative sessions|
|Virtual Meeting VI: 24 May 2022, 15:00 UTC||Preparing the NRIs collaborative sessions|
|Virtual Meeting VII: 28 June 2022, 15:00 UTC | Transcript||Finalizing NRIs main session policy focus|
|[next meeting] Virtual Meeting VIII: 12 July 2022, 13:00 UTC | Transcript||Finalizing NRIs main session policy focus|
Relevant inputs/outputs and announcements:
- IGF 2022 Call for NRIs Grants is open until 20 March 2022
- NRIs are invited to respond to the IGF 2021 Feedback Call and Suggest Improvements for IGF 2022 until 20 January 2022.
- The NRIs main session and NRIs coordination session, as well as the collaborative sessions, will continue to be developed in a bottom-up manner among all NRIs, as per Guidelines for the NRIs sessions. For each session, a focus working group will be formed among NRIs coordinators and other NRIs community members delegated by the NRIs multistakeholder organizing committees. For more information about these sessions, please click on the links below:
- NRIs brochure to support engagement with parliaments and governments
- NRIs Compendium
- Youth Engagement at the IGF
- Guidelines for NRIs remote hubs
- Collaborative mechanisms between the NRIs and BPFs
- Guidelines for the NRIs sessions
- Guidelines on how to submit a substantive input for the NRIs sessions